Make your dreams of working in Australia a reality

There is a reason that Australia has been touted as the land of opportunity.

With various work visa programs for both short and long-term periods available, international workers with specific skill sets and abilities are encouraged to apply for roles in Australia. If you’ve got the skills and experience, then we want you!

Get the answers you need

  • Am I eligible to work in Australia?
  • Which work visa is right for me?
  • What are the costs involved?
  • What documentation will I need?

Review your options. Too hard? Let us make it easy. Speak to an expert

Skilled independent visa

The Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189) is a permanent residency visa for individuals with qualifications and skills in demand. Applicants are required to pass a points test and do not require sponsorship.

Skilled nominated visa

Individuals who do not meet the pass mark for the Skilled Independent visa may be eligible to be sponsored by a participating State or Territory government (Subclass 190). This category is also available to applicants who are able to meet the pass mark but wish to access priority processing.

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa

A Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa allows approved skilled workers to live and work in Australia on a temporary basis if an employer sponsors them.

Skilled Regional Visa

Individuals who have been sponsored and have agreed to live and work in a specified regional area of Australia may be eligible to apply for a Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 489).

Work and Holiday Visa

A Work and Holiday visa is only available to 18 – 35 years old from certain countries. This provides individuals with an exciting chance to holiday in Australia and earn some money for their travel adventures.

Working holiday visa

A Working Holiday visa provides young adults between 18 to 35 years of age with the opportunity of a lifetime to work whilst enjoying an extended holiday in Australia.

Employer nomination scheme

The Employer Nomination Scheme enables Australian employers to sponsor highly skilled workers to live and work permanently in Australia. This category also allows similar opportunities for regional employers to sponsor highly skilled workers to regional areas of Australia.

back to top

Confused? Overwhelmed?
We are here to help!

  • Which work visa is right for me?
    This is a bit tricky because it depends on your skills, years of experience, and if you plan to work in Australia temporarily or permanently.
  • Can my family come with me?
    Absolutely! Provided your family members also meet the health and police requirements, they should be able to come along with you if your application is approved.
  • How long will the visa process take and how much will it cost?
    All visa applications processing times vary – some are shorter, some are longer. Our team can give you an estimate of processing times and how much you should expect to pay.
  • I have some questions about my situation
    Sure thing! Every application is different and our team have seen it all. No matter how complicated your situation is, our team will always try and find the best way to help you moving forward. Book a consultation with one of our migration consultants and we’ll go from there!
migration xyz migration xyz
Peace of mind from 99

Peace of mind
From $99*

"Work a job you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life" - Confucius